got ethical husbandry?

Ideas - sump in basement?

Thank you for your offer. I will probably run HOB for now and switch to a bigger tank later this year or next year.

It's hard not to upgrade in this hobby. I remember that I used to have 3 freshwater tanks...and still wanted more.
I am relatively certain I have at least one CPR overflow around here you are welcome to when you are ready. Maybe even an aqualift pump. I won't have time to dig to dig through the plastic pile for a few days to verify.
I ran them for years. They never failed on me, but that was back when you could count on the grid.

Remeber to buy all the items with wifi Or have some kind of aquarium controller. Otherwise you will be doing alot of exercise adjust your equipments running up and down.
yeah i am guessing you are referring to apex stuff. At some point i will get one. i need one for my overseas trip anyway. It needs to be reliable .

I am relatively certain I have at least one CPR overflow around here you are welcome to when you are ready. Maybe even an aqualift pump. I won't have time to dig to dig through the plastic pile for a few days to verify.
I ran them for years. They never failed on me, but that was back when you could count on the grid.
That is very nice! thank you for your offer. I will PM you about it.

Back