Neptune Aquatics

In the beginning...

Well I should probably conclude this thread. The tank is broken down and went to @enaldy first, but there was a concern with the the floor being able to support it. He sold it to @dochou. Maybe he'll start up a tank journal about it. Livestock went to various homes, but @Ibn has been kind enough to "coralsit" my tangerine dreams chalice (my favorite coral from the tank), and if/when I get something started in CO I'll have him send it to me. I'll probably have him frag it so that it can go into the DBTC. I did keep most of my equipment; anything that I could potentially use on a different setup (Apex, AP700's, CARX, Skimmer...). My wife started out saying that she would never want me to start up another tank, but recently, I was surprised when she said that maybe we could do a large in wall tank. :eek: It caught me off guard because I didn't even mention it. I figured over time I could probably convince her to do like a nano, but she was talking about something much bigger. I guess only time will tell. I'll keep you guys posted.

Well I should probably conclude this thread. The tank is broken down and went to @enaldy first, but there was a concern with the the floor being able to support it. He sold it to @dochou. Maybe he'll start up a tank journal about it. Livestock went to various homes, but @Ibn has been kind enough to "coralsit" my tangerine dreams chalice (my favorite coral from the tank), and if/when I get something started in CO I'll have him send it to me. I'll probably have him frag it so that it can go into the DBTC. I did keep most of my equipment; anything that I could potentially use on a different setup (Apex, AP700's, CARX, Skimmer...). My wife started out saying that she would never want me to start up another tank, but recently, I was surprised when she said that maybe we could do a large in wall tank. :eek: It caught me off guard because I didn't even mention it. I figured over time I could probably convince her to do like a nano, but she was talking about something much bigger. I guess only time will tell. I'll keep you guys posted.
Happy to hear that the wife is asking for a bigger tank!!! That's amazing lol!!!

Also happy to report that fishes and the conch are doing great! [emoji106]

Hope to hear that you are back at it again soon!

[emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Nems are doing great too, but that damn lta still walks everywhere

Glad your wife is changing her mind, when I was next to you, and she said no more tanks in the new house, I was feeling bad for you :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You can’t blame her for saying that during a stressful time like a tank breakdown and impending move. Luckily people are amazing at forgetting about the bad times and getting nostalgic for the good ones. If not, we’d never have a second kid. Same with tanks lol.

Best of luck!

That's great news that your wife is considering another tank already.

The tangerine dreams chalice is still doing well and has doubled in size since I picked it up from you. I picked up a Gryphon coral saw not too long ago, so it should be a cinch to frag it once you're ready.

Back