Jestersix

Indo ban lifted??

That's what I heard. I mean after the tsunami thrill need anything to exports to get the economy going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ReefBuilders has it on their site... so it must be true :D

How long as the effect been in place? I remember when most everything imported was indo, then Fiji/Tonga because "high end" imports, then Australia became the new "high end". Where ever they come as long as they look good :D

ReefBuilders has it on their site... so it must be true :D

How long as the effect been in place? I remember when most everything imported was indo, then Fiji/Tonga because "high end" imports, then Australia became the new "high end". Where ever they come as long as they look good :D
Apparently the ban has been in effect for 5 months. Makes you wonder how many importers had to close shop due to the ban and whether they are able to simply pick it back up now that it’s lifted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, only 5 months? Damn, thought the ban may have been in place for years. I doubt many importers are region specific to that degree, as "volatile" as this business can be you'd be stupid to only get Indonesia corals or Tongan corals, or Hawaiian fish or whatever from only place.

Apparently the ban has been in effect for 5 months. Makes you wonder how many importers had to close shop due to the ban and whether they are able to simply pick it back up now that it’s lifted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

one guy i follow on FB has just been enlarging his set up while he waited for ban to lift.

Back