Jestersix

Interceptor questions

I have questions about running interceptor, I have never used it so I don't know how much or how often, skimmer on or off, carbon, and will it kill flat worms, and is it bad to run it if I don't have confirmed sittings of AEFW, Ive been losing some sps to receding flesh. I have some unidentified bugs in my tank, different than the pics I posted last week of the white flat worms that are in my quarantine tank. I will post some pics later of the bugs they are on my other computer
thanks jeremys

If you are not sure whether or not they are RBs I'd hold off on dosing anything until you've identified them. Interceptor, while it is reef safe decimates you pod-pulation making for another cycle. Plus, Interceptor does nothing for AEFW.

I figured out they are "sand skaters" that I have in my tank, harmless from what I read but still losing SPS to tissue receding, I don't know its getting frustrating

jeremy, modesto

I have looked for RB's and don't see any using a magnifying glass, I will try to get some pics(of the flesh receding off the skeleton correct.

jeremy, modesto

Back