High Tide Aquatics

Invert ID

Darkxerox

Facilities, Events, LFS Partnership
BOD
I have literally no idea what this is. I thought it had a hard shell and eye spots then it started moving and elongated with antennae.

PXL_20240424_041650498.jpg

1000003803.jpg

1000003804.jpg

Interesting. Remember a long time ago when we all bought some weird slugs because they were going to be the new hot thing in inverts? I don't think they look like that, and mine all completely disappeared, but maybe something like that?

Interesting. Remember a long time ago when we all bought some weird slugs because they were going to be the new hot thing in inverts? I don't think they look like that, and mine all completely disappeared, but maybe something like that?
The Sea Bunnies from IPSF? Stylocheilus longicauda?

That ain’t no stomatella!
Is that the only one in there?
Have you seen any in the display?
Where did you get that chaetomorpha from?
But…it is in a refugium

I thought so too but they were green gray on their backs. Not white. I've had that chaeto for 15 years so don't remember where it came from originally. None in the display.

But by morphology it does look similar to the jelly bean slugs, maybe the same family.

Back