got ethical husbandry?

Iron Man Litho

I've got a mint green litho that I love but like you said is a slow grower. I'd love to have this color variation. Once my green one gets large enough to frag I will definitely put it in DBTC.

Thanks Erin!

I'll give you the first frag Felicia, I have 2 more up for grabs. These are much bigger frags than last time, here they are freshly cut, still covered in debris and slime.

Haven't played in a while but I'd like a piece of this one :) Would have to arrange for other way of transfer/pickup since I won't be at the swap.

Will sit right next to my monster blue litho colony.

To that end... Is this actually a litho? It looks significantly different from what my mind thinks is a litho =P

Sure, I'll contact you after it heals up.

I've heard people say it's not really a litho but it doesn't really fit any other category. It seems like other lithos, when it's deflated you can see the similar patterns like a litho and random mouths spotted throughout. There is a much higher density of Tentacles though.

Thanks Tim! Its in my tank now and its already got all its polyps out. Its a really stunning shade of red. And it looks like a litho to me. I've got a green litho and it looks pretty similar.

Back