Our mission

Jake Adams passed away

Some pretty incredible deals too plus you get like $10 credit for the first. They raised almost $37k for his widow in just the first day.

I tried to look and it wanted me to download an app and I got sidetracked. What are they auctioning? Livestock?
If you use your computer you don't have to download the app. They're doing livestock and corals. Flat $4 shipping for dry, $45 for corals and fish. Melev was snapping up a ton of stuff for his 400G. An Oreni tilefish went for $700 that usually sells over for $2k.

If you use your computer you don't have to download the app. They're doing livestock and corals. Flat $4 shipping for dry, $45 for corals and fish. Melev was snapping up a ton of stuff for his 400G. An Oreni tilefish went for $700 that usually sells over for $2k.

A new kessil 500x went for $500 and a super fat 100+ head of micromussa (6+ inches across) went for like $50.

It’s a sad thing I’ve encounter more than once unfortunately. I think it’s a good idea to make sure someone knows what you’d want them to do with your animals just in case.

Oh, it’s not Jake Adam’s’ stuff. These were all donations to raise money for wife and yet to be born baby.

Oh that’s great. I misunderstood what was being auctioned. Seems like he had a sweet collection and I hope it is valued and honored
I would be very happy for the family if they were able to auction his collection at a respectable fraction of retail (if they were planning to sell). That is much better than most sales under these circumstances.

I would be very happy for the family if they were able to auction his collection at a respectable fraction of retail (if they were planning to sell). That is much better than most sales under these circumstances.
It sounds like they're going to keep the studios going with the other employees. Any of the corals that were originally collected by him and propagated by ACI went for a ton.

Back