High Tide Aquatics

Jebao Multi-Channel Aquarium Auto Dosing Pump, 4 Channel

Alex, I have a Bubble Magus 4-head (one doesn’t work) I didn’t get to order the logic board? To have a fully functioning unit.
I just saw it this week while getting some tools.
I’ll be away from Sat on (road trip) but if you want to give it a try, it’s yours.

Full working doser.... yeah....

So I bought a Jebao doser some years back, plugged it in to see if it worked, but then put it back in the box with all the foam and on a shelf in a closet for a few years, get ready to FINALLY use it... plug it in and it doesn't work. Now it's never been dropped, or used outside of plugging it in to test it once, and it somehow "got broken" just sitting in a box on a shelf. Yeah Jebao products are absolute garbage and I'd avoid them like the plague, I get that they are the cheapest things out there and there's very good reason for it. Now I'll acknowledge some people have had luck with them, and the cheap is worth it with the argument that "high end X product has had problems too", but products from that brand universally have more problems than any other product out there.

Now what is it you want to dose, if it's a couple things you can't go wrong with Kamoer X1 dosers super small, blue tooth programmable, I use them, and I trust them.

Well if you have a large demand, then dosing pumps are the way to go, if your demand is small then dosing daily or even on some longer period of time (every few days, etc) is an easy enough option, it really depends on your consumption (which you should find out prior to getting a dosing pump anyways). Of course if you want to be lazy and not think about it, then yeah dosing pumps are good too, still need to think about how full/empty your calcium and alkalinity containers are though.

That said, for just those two, my recommendation is Kamoer X1 pumps, At $60/each online ($70 at local stores I believe), can't go wrong, they even daisy chain together so you only need one power cord to them. They do use smaller than normal tubing, I want to say 1/8" or maybe 3/16" but it comes with enough tubing that should satisfy most people. And best of all you can get the dosing that you want and not feel like you're wasting money with a dosing head that isn't used

Back