High Tide Aquatics

Kamoer X2SR Auto Water Change Pump

jjlink

Supporting Member
This Kamoer X2SR Auto Water Change Pump was working fine for a few months, then all of a sudden it started not refilling the saltwater after changing out the old saltwater. Then it disconnected from the Wi-Fi and is no longer connected to the cloud. I know cloud devices are a disaster waiting to happen. Now after being reset it no longer broadcasts Wi-Fi or allows connection. Any Ideas how to un-brick this?

Here is the solution; which worked from Kamoer support. Note my phone can't be set only to 2.4Ghz for a Wi-Fi hotspot. So I used a travel router Wi-Fi hotspot; which could. The only remaining issue it how to re-connect it to my regular home network. I am currently waiting for that answer from their support person.

Attachments

• Use mobile phone hotspot to simulate router configuration_automatic connection.pdf
    401.8 KB · Views: 15
If it's anything like the CoralVue products that use 2.4 GHz and you have a dual band router broadcasting both that and 5 GHz, it might have issues unless you split both signals out as individual networks.

Back