Reef nutrition

Kenny on Rappin with Reefbum

under_water_ninja

High Tide Aquatics
LFS Owner
Hey guys tomorrow 3/12 I will be on Rappin with Reefbum’s live stream! Please tune in if you can!! It will be at 4pm on Keith’s YouTube channel. If you can’t tune in live it will be available the day after the livestream. If you don’t already subscribe and watch Kieth’s shows or listen to them, you should!!! A wealth of information!!

Attachments

• IMG_6946.png
    IMG_6946.png
    170.8 KB · Views: 39
Hey guys tomorrow 3/12 I will be on Rappin with Reefbum’s live stream! Please tune in if you can!! It will be at 4pm on Keith’s YouTube channel. If you can’t tune in live it will be available the day after the livestream. If you don’t already subscribe and watch Kieth’s shows or listen to them, you should!!! A wealth of information!!
Big event tomorrow Kenny, congrats and good luck. I am on EST this week so I might be able to watch live, but will for sure watch it this week and push the like button. Tell Keith how you avoid the ugly stage in new tanks.

Nicely done dude! It was a great episode. Lots of folks got a different perspective on some things which is great.
Peace & Blessings!
ShrimpNReefDude ;)
Ha, thanks man! I knew I knew of a shrimp and reef dude, but I couldn’t figure out who it was when he was mentioning it, sorry about that! I couldn’t see the chats at all. Thanks for tuning in dude!

Back