got ethical husbandry?

Kessil Facility Tour - July 20th @ 1pm

BayReefer415 said:
Very excited, I'm in! Ok to bring 1 guest?

We are going to try to have as many BAR members participate before opening this to guests, but please do note if you would like to bring a guest. Thanks!

Kmooresf said:
Dying to do this, but I have out of town guests that weekend. I'm guessing a Kessil tour is not what they were hoping for. :~

Drop off the guests at a nearby park (or on Cutting Boulevard for a more gritty experience!) and come back for them in a couple hours! :D On another note, thank you very much for your generous donation of a Kessil A360W to the club!

robert4025 said:
Awe man...You guys will love the tour! I think I am going to go again if my schedule allow me. Cerissa and I had such a good time there last time when Dave gave us a private tour. It was amazing to see how much real R&D go into those lights there. You'll probably appreciate their products even more once you see the amazing facility.
robert4025 said:
Also, are you going to announce this on RC? I think a lot of non BAR people may want to go.

I expect it takes a lot to impress someone who designed multi-million dollar semiconductor equipment - that really puts this in perspective! For now we are limiting this tour to BAR members and possibly their guests, but please feel free to rub this in the face of the folks on RC. ;)

BayReefer415 said:
sfsuphysics said:
*grumble grumble* stupid Giants game *grumble*
your ticket for my spot?LOL....oh wait, their playing the Marlins forget it.LOL
Well they're not "my" tickets, my niece's 16th birthday present was to reserve an entire box at field level (I think) and I was on the 'short list' to go so I'm going to go, thing is I'm not a baseball fan really :(

I might be intrested in a a360. Can we get a price list? Maybe they be cool and upgrade my 350 to 360. Bought my 350s and then month later they released the 360s wasnt to happy.

Not too familiar with the idea, but I am thinking Cafe Pascal near Kessil as a casual place for lunch. We can come in and go as we please without having to be seated as a group. If anyone knows the area and has dining recommendations, I am all ears!

A group buy requires coordination among multiple parties, and may or may not materialize. Please temper your expectations accordingly. ;)

Back