Cali Kid Corals

KPAquatics and Saltwaterfish.com Orders

goldielocke76

Supporting Member
Hey all,

I'd like to place an order with both these places sometime next month possibly. I need shells from SWF and my jawfish from KPA. I'm not too worried about KPA shipping but with SWF, the shells are like, $15 and the shipping $40. Please, if you want to order anything when I do, PM me! I really don't want to pay $40 shipping just for shells, but I'm getting to where my hermits need them. If it is live, plan your pick up accordingly please. Worst case scenario, live stuff can sit in my large acclimate, but i'd prefer it if it wasn't too long before pick up.

Let me know! Again, some time in February is when I plan to place orders. :)

Brandie

Brandie, I'll definitely get some things from KPA when you order, so just text or call me when you're making up your order and I'll let you know what I want :)

Interested in reefcleaners shells? I was going to do an order there shortly:

http://www.reefcleaners.org/index.p...category_id=4&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=58

Thank you for the offer but the shells I'm getting from SWF are covered in coralline. That's why the shipping is expensive >.< the shells are not only homes for my hermits but will be my coralline seeds for the 210. :)

And darnit! I should have posted sooner Jim! :( Merp. Oh well. If I have to pay shipping I have to pay. I'll just make sure to get my shells worth LOL.

And sure thing Felicia!

Located in San Jose by Winchester mystery house.

Brandie

Brandie, if needed I always offer free coraline chips to any member who needs them :D my tank has more coraline than I could ever ask for.

I'll totally take you up on that! Will you be at the meeting on the 8th? :D I want my tank to get nice and purple! ^.^ sump too, since I'm thinking that's where my urchin will go..

No worries everyone, I still plan on getting some shells still, so please pm me! :)

Brandie

I am planning on going so I can bring some frags to put into the swap but I am not 100% yet since I'm trying to sort out some transportation issues....
Worst case scenario we can meet after the swap since I live close to chabot college... I will frag some rocks :p & some shells hopefully same time I frag my corals so I can set them aside for you.

Well, maybe no order after all. Big setback this weekend on the tank - one rock structure is falling apart.
Need to deal with that mes first.
So may have to wait a while on new livestock.

I had bad experience with SWF.

I ordered from SWF during December and most of my livestock (both cleanup crew & fish died).

I got a clown goby, pair of neon gobies, among others. Those three did not make it. Very disappointed. And my snails and hermit crabs did not all make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back