Reef nutrition

Let "THE GAME" begin

Well my life is almost over; with the Germans loosing and I mean THEY LOST, did not play to win IMO
... :tired: :( :X :( :((

:D Hey look my something melon chalice is finally growing !!!

What was I talking about?

Spain has the best midfield in the world, I see Holland having just as many problems as the Germans. The Dutch should be a much easier game for Spain as they are not as fast as the Germans and Pique and Puyol should have no problem with RVP and Roben is garbage anyway. Dribble, dribble dribble, left turn EVERY TIME. Spain will hoist the cup as I predicted which is good because it'll put $500 bucks in my pocket :bigsmile:

nessbuilder said:
Spain has the best midfield in the world, I see Holland having just as many problems as the Germans. The Dutch should be a much easier game for Spain as they are not as fast as the Germans and Pique and Puyol should have no problem with RVP and Roben is garbage anyway. Dribble, dribble dribble, left turn EVERY TIME. Spain will hoist the cup as I predicted which is good because it'll put $500 bucks in my pocket :bigsmile:
Don't count out the Dutch yet. You never know what kind of foul my get called against Spain when Roben has the ball. ;)

I'm waiting to see what's coming to dutchman #6 Bommel, he's one lucky sob; plays so dirty and has one yellow card and not for kicking a player, for protesting to the ref!!!
That guy has been tackling and hitting, tackling and hitting and nothing so far to cool off the guy, jeez!!
I don't think the Oranjes will be an easy one for the Spaniards.
Klose on the other end will cast a shadow on the Ronaldo figure by scoring two more goals and being the only one with 16 goals a record to last for ages.
This cup did not see many flashy number 9's; traditionally the players wearing the big 9 on the back are goal making machines. I talked to one of my buddies in particular about the Mexican #9 Guille Franco; second world cup and goes home like he was not even present; hey free trip all expenses paid, can you ask for more? To me is a basic in the game that never goes out, you need the one that puts the ball in and if he does not comply might as well bring a bunch of midfielders instead.
Spain's F. Torres is another favorite for a free trip all expenses paid; is another one Del Bosque sees doing a good job? hey I want that job !!
Spain's mid-field will keep the ball knocking on the Dutch's door for sure; seems Villa when you ask him about a so called Messi replies Messi-who? Never heard of him...

Well put and you can't leave the king of girls sighs out that played like a little girl himself. Ronaldo kills me and if I was Portuguese I'd ask he be kicked off the national team and never be allowed back on!!! The other huge disappointment for me was Rooney, never showed up last WC and was absent from this one as well. I think that all the big players have just let the fame go to their head. They should stop worrying about what people think and play the game. I don't know if you caught Ronaldo staring at himself in the jumbotron while the game was going I thought it was so funny.

Back