got ethical husbandry?

Lime in the sky Acro

I have one frag of this lime in the sky acro. This coral has awesome colors and is a fast grower. The only requirements is that you have been a bar member longer than 1 year, first frags go back into dbtc, and you pick up at next meeting.

[quote author=kurplunk link=topic=5434.msg67423#msg67423 date=1228584964]
The only requirements is that you have been a bar member longer than 1 year, first frags go back into dbtc, and you pick up at next meeting.
[/quote]

Nope. Two years plus in the making. It's alright, still young, tank that is. Next round. Many thanks.

euod, don't take this the wrong way however the only time I ever see you post is when you are asking for DBTC's. It may turn off members in regards to giving you frags for DBTCs. I for one would like to see people contribute more to the actual forum. How about posting a tank thread? The more we as members know about a person's tank or ability to keep different types of coral, the more willing people may be in regards to letting coral go for DBTC purposes.

[quote author=kurplunk link=topic=5434.msg67659#msg67659 date=1228701995]
Bryan-I'm guessing euod is a new member?

I've decided to add one more frag. So one for dygone and one for Perry
[/quote][quote author=kurplunk link=topic=5434.msg67659#msg67659 date=1228701995]
Bryan-I'm guessing euod is a new member?

I've decided to add one more frag. So one for dygone and one for Perry
[/quote]

Hi Daniel, I can't make it to the meeting tomorrow. Can I pick the frag after christmas?

Back