Cali Kid Corals

Local Norwesco tank dealer?

Im looking to get a couple Norwesco 45g vertical water tanks for RODI and mixed saltwater storage, but the places I found online wanted about $600 for shipping 2 small plastic tanks... I was curious if anyone knows a local supplier (I checked their website and nothing local was listed.) Tractor supply carries the brand but not the tanks I wanted. I'm going to try to contact them to see if I can special order them or not, but figured I would check if there was a more straightforward path.

ahh ok, I saw that on the distributor list, but when i looked it up it said permanently closed. also the name kinda scared me... haha i guess ill give him a call.
Maybe he's closed now. He was also talking about retiring. I got it a couple months ago. Maybe he can give you a name of someone else if he is closed and the line isn't disconnected

ahh ok, I saw that on the distributor list, but when i looked it up it said permanently closed. also the name kinda scared me... haha i guess ill give him a call.
Can you update this thread if you get a response from him, I’m debating between these tanks or brutes from my water station

Back