Kessil

Looking for a Rubbermaid 50gal Stock Tank

Hey guys! I'm transferring my 9 year old tank to a new tank, but I'll need to move my livestock into a temporarily holding tank in the interim. I'm specifically looking to borrow a 50 gallon Rubbermaid stock tank or something with very similar dimensions for maybe 1-2 weeks. I'm in El Cerrito so ideally someone in the neighborhood. Looking to find one as soon as possible, otherwise I'll probably pick one up at Tractory Supply on Monday or Tuesday. Thanks!

Last edited:
In case you have no luck finding a borrowed one; Home Depot sells 50-ish black containers/yellow lid that might do the trick

Mine is the larger 300g size stock tank. But yes, these are good temporary tank options.

Also, for what it’s worth, most people in the club are more likely to help out and lend stuff to active supporting members I think.

Good luck with the tank upgrade. Take it slow and budget some extra time.

I tagged you just so you could mention supporting membership.

@eksblenny becoming a supporting member has been the best investment I've made in this hobby so far!!! If @Kensington Reefer wasn't a supporting member, this would of never happened last weekend. https://www.bareefers.org/forum/threads/muscle-and-skills.30018/

I was asked off site
and I believe I have met Eric @eksblenny in the past
but I definitely agree that $upporting members are well taken care of by the club
IMHO
if you’re gonna ask the club for assistance, it’s best to be a full $upporting member

Back