Reef nutrition

Looking for this zoa...

Looking for “magicians polyps” . Looks like the picture below. Let me know if you have this and we can go from there....

E26EECB6-5276-408A-89F1-EEE0619DC5EB.jpeg

Neptune Aquatics in their $20 frag tanks. Saw a plug with 4-5 polyps (started out as a single polyp a few weeks back). There are others with lesser polyps as well in those tanks.

Neptune Aquatics in their $20 frag tanks. Saw a plug with 4-5 polyps (started out as a single polyp a few weeks back). There are others with lesser polyps as well in those tanks.

Thank you so much! My awesome 3 yr old son found this polyp in under a minute. He has an amazing gift of able to sort through large amounts of data and instantly find the most small detail. I'll have to post pictures once it opens up in my tank.

I got one of those from Neptune too. Looks even a little nicer than the typical magicians, these have a bit of white on the skirt. My 1 polyp frag is now 3 with a couple more about to open after about 3 weeks

Nice you got a score! Always fun looking through Neptune’s tanks, never know what you might find

Totally! The first time I went there it was overwhelming because you literally have to look through hundreds of frags all end-to-end. It takes time to really hone in on that one you want.

What did you get?
Okay so I REALLY wanted to post a picture, however by the time I got home the tank was starting it’s sundown mode on the kessil.

I found a freak frag on the 14.99 rack that has atleast 5-6 Mohawk zoas growing on it. It also has a variation of pink diamonds zoa growing on the other side of the plug.

all in all I’d say there are probably 10-15 zoa on this frag plug!

then take 10% off for BAR members (which I talked to Robert about re-instating a while back) and it was a steal!

Try to separate out the Mohawks from the pink diamonds. The mohawks are very fast and invasive growers so I wouldn't keep them near any of your primary rockwork, unless you want them to encrust over everything.

Try to separate out the Mohawks from the pink diamonds. The mohawks are very fast and invasive growers so I wouldn't keep them near any of your primary rockwork, unless you want them to encrust over everything.

thank you for letting me know this, I was unaware of the Mohawks fast growth.

1 single polyp to this in six months. No bueno.

6A82E681-6C54-4E6E-A265-B55FEC850CAB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Ibn
Back