Neptune Aquatics

lumenarc III replacment?

Many of the reefers (local anyways) that are selling their reflectors are the ones getting out of the hobby. There is nothing like these reflectors in my opinion - they are that good!

[quote author=Raddogz link=topic=1790.msg16823#msg16823 date=1173061956]
Many of the reefers (local anyways) that are selling their reflectors are the ones getting out of the hobby. There is nothing like these reflectors in my opinion - they are that good!
[/quote]
I just brought a set of the LIII a few weeks ago. Just didn't know if some new reflector came out that's much better.

[quote author=Raddogz link=topic=1790.msg16877#msg16877 date=1173138875]
I doubt there is anything better.

I just went from RO3 to Lumenarc mini and it's a night and day difference.
[/quote]
I was planning to go with the mini but had room for the full size. I had only 175w before so for me it was truly night and day :) I now have some really old corals showing some color. Any intrests in trading? :)

My stuff is just coloring up, so it's mostly brown ;D probably stuff you don't want for now ;D

Hook up with me in a couple months when stuff colors up a bit more in the tank, and we can do some trades albiet most of the stuff I have is sps.

[quote author=Raddogz link=topic=1790.msg16885#msg16885 date=1173141499]
My stuff is just coloring up, so it's mostly brown ;D probably stuff you don't want for now ;D

Hook up with me in a couple months when stuff colors up a bit more in the tank, and we can do some trades albiet most of the stuff I have is sps.
[/quote]
Great.. Any picture of your tank?

Back