got ethical husbandry?

Marine Depot is having a liquidation sale

I gave in yesterday. And again today. Great deals.

I’m a bit saddened by seeing what is on liquidation, since I would guess that means that all of those products will not be available from BRS/MD after the acquisition is complete. Marine Depot has always had a better selection than BRS, or at least the difference in the selection was a nice complement.

I gave in yesterday. And again today. Great deals.

I’m a bit saddened by seeing what is on liquidation, since I would guess that means that all of those products will not be available from BRS/MD after the acquisition is complete. Marine Depot has always had a better selection than BRS, or at least the difference in the selection was a nice complement.
I don't think all of those items will be discontinued - some big name popular lighting, pumps, food, additives were in the liquidation stock for awhile. I'm hoping they are not emptying CA warehouse. Or maybe it is a little thank you to MD customers?

I don't think all of those items will be discontinued - some big name popular lighting, pumps, food, additives were in the liquidation stock for awhile. I'm hoping they are not emptying CA warehouse. Or maybe it is a little thank you to MD customers?
In my completely non-scientific frantic scrolling and clicking, it seemed like the things on liquidation sale are things not carried by BRS, including whole brands, some products within brands, and even some bulk sizes of things BRS sells the smaller size of. I didn’t see anything that was on sale that BRS sells, some very similar but not the same.

Capture45.JPG

Someone can use my code too

Anyone got anything good? I bought enough dry foods to last me another year, a backup pump, and a glass cleaner. Wish they had some frag racks or salt in sale, but maybe I'll check back later. :)

Back