Our mission

Marlons 80 shallow

nice copperband, how long have you had it?
It was a nice cp till a few days ago. I hate cp I've only kept 1 for almost a year till my tank got ich a year ago and lost almost all my fish including a nice 4 inch cp. I bought another small one last week at AC and he was eating there and 3 days later he died in my nano and that nano has no fish and pods crawling all over all the panes of glass

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

It was a nice cp till a few days ago. I hate cp I've only kept 1 for almost a year till my tank got ich a year ago and lost almost all my fish including a nice 4 inch cp. I bought another small one last week at AC and he was eating there and 3 days later he died in my nano and that nano has no fish and pods crawling all over all the panes of glass

damn that sucks

My favorite sps in my tank the crt dragon king and palmers blue milli
d8fefcb71a636600e0366f9d03f80caa.jpg
fb12081c46247ea7f51d1caeb6bf82b6.jpg

very common with those fish. I stopped buying them

So I noticed that when I feed rods food my nutrients spike up phos to .04 and I see that my millies don't like it and my orange passion started to rtn. Does anyone else experience any adverse affects to certain foods for the longest time I fed my diy recipe but currently ran out

Back