Reef nutrition

May '24 POTM Contest - Moody/B&W

What an amazing set of images! So much mood and artistic visions! Thanks everyone for submitting your images and taking on this month's theme and challenge.

Everyone, please vote. Engage this thread to keep it active and remind your friends to come login and vote.

Best of luck to all the contestants.

Hey everyone! My sincerest apology for not posting the winner yet :( I got caught up with prepping for the CFM and realized today, I never actually finished this post.

Please join me by smashing that like button with an amazing entry and win, by @Don.Julio91 !!!
Congratulations on your well deserved win.

005_May24_POTM  (Don.Julio91).jpeg

You won a $50 store credit to your choice of CaliKid, High Tide Aquatics, or Neptune Aquatics!

Also, he definitely won best in show for the frag containers last weekend!

Thank you @Don.Julio91 for being an awesome member of this club and sharing your bounty of beauties.
1000010568.jpg

Last edited:
Hey everyone! My sincerest apology for not posting the winner yet :( I got caught up with prepping for the CFM and realized today, I never actually finished this post.

Please join me by smashing that like button with an amazing entry and win, by @Don.Julio91 !!!
Congratulations on your well deserved win.

You won a $50 store credit to your choice of CaliKid, High Tide Aquatics, or Neptune Aquatics!

Also, he definitely won best in show for the frag containers last weekend!

Thank you @Don.Julio91 for being an awesome member of this club and sharing your bounty of beauties.
View attachment 57024
Are you going to post his pic?

Back