Kessil

Members only frag swap 10/11/20 12-3

Everyone please have frags in clear plastic containers with water tight lids. Deli cups are ideal.
Label your frag with type of coral and your username.
Please arrive by 12 so we can start swapping promptly.
Bring a cooler to store your frags, we will Be sitting outside in the sun.
If you have a flashlight with blue led it handy to view corals with.
Normally swaps are family friendly events, this one is different since we are limited to 30 members and we are full. Please come by yourself.
Wear your mask!
Be smart and don’t attend if you are feeling not well, there’s will Be other swaps.

Last edited:
Major Props to Mike @Coral reefer and the BOD for staying on top of everything for the frag swap. There's a lot of new members, questions and concerns going on in this thread and just wanted to say you are doing a great job!

Echoing this. Organizing these events, particularly in COVID, is not a trivial amount of time, energy, and effort. Thank you, @Coral reefer , and everyone else who's had a hand in this.

Agreed, I will not be able to attend this event due to other commitments (grrrr) but thanks to all the organizers, its a lot of information and minutiae to manage but thanks a heap for your efforts and for keeping things fun for all of us! Hope to meet many of you at the the next one.

Watcha all bringing?

Purple haze monti
Mystic monti
Rainbow monti
Tropic thunder monti
Pink sand dollar
Red/orange lepto
Jack o lantern lepto
Purple stylophora
Palmers blue millie
Red dragon
Red lythophyllon
Purple chalice
Space invader chalice
War coral
Wwc jelly bean favia
Dayglo favites
Red chalice
Orange chalice
Green hydnophora
Christmas favia
Spicy lemon favia
Klepto lepto
Probably some I forgot

From @Wlachnit
Green cap
Monti hispida
Green w red polyps monti
Red cap
Calacali acro
Purple cap
Monti Spongodes

If anyone wants to swing by my place tonight and house a few corals for the night to bring to the swap feel free. I am unable to go, but would like to donate some for the swap. I also have the clubs gryphon band saw that needs to make it to @Coral reefer

Back