High Tide Aquatics

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

You to! Plan on making myself sick this evening with tons of good food and ridiculously fatning desserts. Good times... Merry Christmas everyone!

Every year I am reminded about The Peanuts Christmas special. While I am not a church going man, I do believe there is something more in life than what we can measure scientifically. So I say with all sincerity to all my friends some of the best words I have ever heard spoken about Christmas by the great philosopher Linus from the book of Luke:

And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown.

So, whether or not you believe in God, Jesus, Abraham, Buddha, or Vishnu I wish peace on earth to all my friends and good will to you today and always.

Merry Christmas

[quote author=drdoolittle link=topic=5701.msg71437#msg71437 date=1230161662]
Mele Kalikimaka everyone.. may all your corals and fishes wishes come true... :)
[/quote]

And, Haoli Makahiki Hou! (Happy New Year! :D)

Well wishes to you, all your loved ones, and aquatic friends. :D And may PEACE truly reign upon this earth...not only for humanity, but for ALL of its' inhabitants. :)

Aloha :D

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=5701.msg71449#msg71449 date=1230181831]
Merry *mas
*Insert your prophet here
[/quote]

A guy at my work gave a gift to another co-worker and said "Merry Christmas from an atheist Jew"

Back