Our mission

Monzer's tank restart

So the tank has now been stable since the last update. I think it’s dialed in. But first some more bad news...

My awesome neighbor complained to the city about my shed... even though it existed there for more than 10 years and before he moved. The city required me to demo it. [emoji35] still figuring out how to keep my mixing station clean from debris, etc.

Back to the good news. Here are the new parameters:

Dkh:11.5
Salinity: 1.025
Mag: 1275
Calcium: 545
Ph: 8.10
Nitrites: 0
Ammonia:0
Nitrates: .10
Phosphat: .02

28d2e66dbc5ba1f421cff1caca58d899.jpg

Now accepting donations. . Anyone coming to the coral farmers market?

As for the job hunt... it’s going... none-stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the tank has now been stable since the last update. I think it’s dialed in. But first some more bad news...

My awesome neighbor complained to the city about my shed... even though it existed there for more than 10 years and before he moved. The city required me to demo it. [emoji35] still figuring out how to keep my mixing station clean from debris, etc.

If you want some lps, I have some candy canes or a branching hammer and can bring to the coral farmers market [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Wait, Are you saying the city required you to demo the new or old shed?
If you're talking about the new shed, I'd be royally pissed!
I hope you're talking about the old shed.

Wait, Are you saying the city required you to demo the new or old shed?
If you're talking about the new shed, I'd be royally pissed!
I hope you're talking about the old shed.

I am actually talking about the new shed. The old shed was rotting and falling apart. I decided to update it and make it better. And yes... I am royally pissed. The irony is, i was being a good neighbor and told my neighbor that I am going to make the shed look better so that its not an eye sore for him. This is what I get. He is going to wish he never complained to the city.

It’s probably because of property “setbacks”. There needs to be clearance between a fence and a structure for fire access etc.

Too bad you have that sort of neighbor. Can be a real pain for all sorts of reasons.

It’s probably because of property “setbacks”. There needs to be clearance between a fence and a structure for fire access etc.

Too bad you have that sort of neighbor. Can be a real pain for all sorts of reasons.

It is in fact due to the setback. However, the neighbor waited until after I completed the new shed to complain to the city. The prior shed had been there before I moved in. Which was over 8 years ago. [emoji35].

I have a legal way to give him a piece of my mind. Stay tuned.

Can you just make the shed smaller?
Most cities have a minimum so you do not need a permit.

One of the BAR reefers has two small sheds, each under the minimum,
right next to each other with a small gap.
Now that the city knows about it... no. I won’t be able to make it smaller. The issue though, the neighbor waited until I finished the new shed. H never complained about the old shed which was exactly the same. I only updated the shed since the old one was rotting and was over 10 years old.

The city inspector cane today and gave me a few ideas... but I need to discuss with the city planning/code enforcement to make sure they are ok with it.

Back