Our mission

My 210 restart.

And it's gonna depend on the amount of chloramine in the water to start with, which can vary widely.
You must not have gotten the same meter a super me. Mine give up to like 19,999 gal for each of 5 stages

And it's gonna depend on the amount of chloramine in the water to start with, which can vary widely.
You must not have gotten the same meter a super me. Mine give up to like 19,999 gal for each of 5 stages

I bought the 8000 unit isn't that 3 digits? I haven't powered it on yet to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just in time before my trip. Italian coolness

42c400ad0b3f49fd38e036f9a8d05d16.jpg

That thing looks like a beast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, that’s a crazy amount of water made each month. That’s a big reason I went to a no water change design. I would have 50 gallons all made up for emergencies and so I had some ready if I was giving/selling livestock, but otherwise it was just fresh water for the ATO which used about a gallon/day.

Well I had a leak in my return plumbing. Using those eshopp flex time. Turns out the hole I sawed in my stand wasn't sanded off so over time the vibration was rubbing against it like a saw. Slow cut. So I duct taped the hole and replaced the tube.

6fce6b1c5a7c87983ba171856e66cc4a.jpg

Last edited:
Spa flex much stronger.

Of course it is but right now I can't bend it the way I need it to get it in the back and into sump. If tank was empty not a problem. I fixed the leaking issue and patched the rough edges on the hole cut so no more rubbing and sawing.

Spa flex much stronger.
Yes.
But depending on the brand/type, it may not bond well to PVC fittings.
The black ultra-flex that Marine Depot used to sell definitely had issues.

If it has to flex: I rather like the Ehiem tubing, with barbed fittings and a nice hose clamp.

Yes.
But depending on the brand/type, it may not bond well to PVC fittings.
The black ultra-flex that Marine Depot used to sell definitely had issues.

If it has to flex: I rather like the Ehiem tubing, with barbed fittings and a nice hose clamp.
Barb and clamp works w that stuff good too.

Back