High Tide Aquatics

New Member in Sacto

Hey All

I paid my dues today and I have access to the member only content so I guess I'm in!!!

My name is Brian Prestwood. I live in Sacramento. I am a long time MARS member. I've been doing more and more with you guys so I figured I'd make it official.

Where to start, well here's some pics of my tank...

WholeTankEast.JPG

East Side

WholeTankWest.JPG

West Side

You can view more pics of my tank at on my picture site.

I've been doing reef tanks for about ten years now. I guess that make me an advanced aquarist. I'm into DIY. I've built pretty much every piece of equipment you can put on a reef tank.

My coral inventory is listed on my website.

I'm currently working on converting the MARS DBTC program from a forum driven solution to a record management system. I'm looking forward to coordinating the MARS and BAR programs more.

I'm looking forward to meeting more of at the up coming frag swap.

Oh, and did I mention, my tank is leaking and I'm looking for a replacement. I'd prefer a 150g tall (72X18X28).

Welcome! I'm also a new member. So sorry to hear about your tank's leak. I hope you find your replacement tank soon.

bprestwo said:
Man, you're fast. Thanks Gresham

CHP keeps telling me that as well... but they even give me pretty little yellow papers every time to remember them by :(

99sf - thanks and welcome to you too.

Gresham - the pink ones from the boss are even more fun :D

Jeremy - Thanks, where can I see pics of your tank?

Mark - Hey, looks like I found another one of your hang outs. Furlough Fridays treating you well?

JAR - Thanks

John - Thanks, you a diver?

Back