Kessil

New tank build. Need help.

Hey reefers. I’m in need of some help. I’m almost done building my stand for a 220G fish tank. Once that’s done I need somebody to help me Plumb the tank. I’ve done a little plumbing here and there. But honestly I do t feel confident doing it myself. I’m will to pay somebody for their time. I just need somebody experienced in doing this. I think I have most all part already once I get the tank in the house I’ll organize all parts and go through the drawing again to make sure. Is anybody willing to help a new reefer? Ps. I’m located in Tracy CA.

Attachments

• 30180D07-764E-4C26-BEF2-159590B0049C.jpeg
    30180D07-764E-4C26-BEF2-159590B0049C.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 266
I was gonna say yes until you said Tracey...
It’s gonna be awhile till I’m able to do it but if you’re willing to wait until we are able to move about freely again let me know.

I was gonna say yes until you said Tracey...
It’s gonna be awhile till I’m able to do it but if you’re willing to wait until we are able to move about freely again let me know.
Absolutely, that would be awsome. I still have a little work to do with the stand and getting tank on the stand but I’m sure it will be a few more weeks. Where are you located?

There’s a “209 saltwater reef” group on Facebook. I joined accidentally and there’s quite a bit of activity there. Hit them up! Much closer :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A suggestion:
Find a close friend / family member that is local, that does not know aquariums, and feels ok visiting.
Have them hold a phone/pad for video conferencing with Mike or some other expert.
It would be like having an expert looking over your shoulder the whole time.
Not quite as good, but might really help, and fixes the distance and coronovirus issues.

A suggestion:
Find a close friend / family member that is local, that does not know aquariums, and feels ok visiting.
Have them hold a phone/pad for video conferencing with Mike or some other expert.
Not quite as good, but might really help, and fixes the distance and coronovirus issues.
Id be happy to advise you, but once I have more time to Be out Tracy isn’t too far. An hour each way is about all the time I have to get any work done currently and only on the weekends at that

Id be happy to advise you, but once I have more time to Be out Tracy isn’t too far. An hour each way is about all the time I have to get any work done currently and only on the weekends at that
I can be patient for now.
Nothing good comes in reefing by being impatient
@Coral reefer I really appreciate your time. And trust me I will deff repay it to you and our group. Reefers is a brother hood of people and we gotta help where we can. I’m happy to wait. Even happier to be apart of BAR

A suggestion:
Btw @rygh im the manager at your local Walmart in Union City. Let me know if you ever need anything

I can be patient for now.
Nothing good comes in reefing by being impatient
@Coral reefer I really appreciate your time. And trust me I will deff repay it to you and our group. Reefers is a brother hood of people and we gotta help where we can. I’m happy to wait. Even happier to be apart of BAR
Sounds like you belong here. Glad you found us.
Out of curiosity how did you find us?

Toilet paper. :)
Kidding, we have plenty. But I bet friends of yours ask.

Long commute...
It’s not to bad. I typically ride a motorcycle so I get there pretty fast. About 45min or less usually. And people do ask but I don’t have a problem helping somebody that is in need of it.

Sounds like you belong here. Glad you found us.
Out of curiosity how did you find us?
I became a “Guess member” last yea maybe October or November. And that was because I did a google search of reef clubs in the San Jose area. Where I was living up I till recently. I still work down in Union City and travel to San Jose a bit. Anyways,
Then BAR popped up and so I joined to see what it was all about and honestly say that there was a little drama happening back then about I guess what to do with BAR and I was like maybe not for me. So recently I’ve been snooping around and checking out the threads and stuff and see things have changed and gotten better so decided to give my full support and Join. I’m a pretty outgoing kinda guy and love to interact and have fun and socialize. I’ve been apart of different types of brotherhoods and this kinda right up my alley to expand on my hobbie.
that was allot just a simple question ! Lol
“Google” that’s how I found you. Hahahahaha

Looks good! I’ve got the same daunting pile of plumbing parts in my garage ready for my new tank. I laid mine out and put them in the flow order to ensure I had everything, it can be a good sanity check before you end up needing one last union or something.

Back