Jestersix

New Tank

I'm thinking of purchasing either a 72 gallon bow front or a 75 gallon regular as an upgrade from my JBJ 12 nano. Aquarium concepts is having a 40% off sale on their Aqueon aquariums this weekend Does anyone know of any issues with a bow front tank?

Wet Pets in San Pablo is going out of business and had a number of 55-120 gallon tanks for pretty good prices. You might want to call and see what they have left.

Have a used 72g bowfront for cheap if you want. I upgraded to a 150g.

Good condition. Pickup in Alameda.

721stpicsm.jpg

Wow cool.. do you have the stand too? How much would you like for it. I'm in San Leandro so not too far away.

Thanks ,
Mike Brown

If you upgrade, my son might be interested in the 12 gallon if it came cycled with some sand and LR, simple corals.

Mr. Ugly said:
Hey Steve, I got you covered for LR, sand, and corals.
That would be awesome, Norm. My son wants to buy a nano as a gift for his GF and was hoping not to have to cycle it. With LR and sand, would it still have to cycle at all?

I set up my 150g with new water and LR that had been sitting in old water in a Brute for 1+ years. Powerhead and no skimmer even.

Moved the corals and fish over shortly after the salt cleared up. Didn't have any cycling issues. No diatoms or algae bloom either.

Wouldn't hurt to throw a sponge block into your sump now for your future nano.

Sorry for the thread hijack, Mike :D

No worries guys.. Norm's tank works great for me!! THANK YOU again Norm. I picked up a new stand for it this weekend off of Craigslist ($40) I'm very happy!

Back