Our mission

Northern Valley Reefers Frag Swap 4/27/13

I had a great time at the BAR Regional Swap and I wanted to invite everyone to the NVR Open Swap.

Basic Info
Where: Van Buskirk Community Center Gymnasium
734 Houston Ave
Stockton, CA 95207
When: Saturday, April 27 1pm-4pm,
Swapping: 1:00pm until we run out of corals
Cost: $5 entry fee* + 3 coral frags (you can purchase 3 frags from Diablo Corals for $20).*
* Entry fee helps cover the cost of renting the room, extra money made from entry fees goes toward buying more raffle prizes.
Why: Sharing the brightly colored stick, squishy, or poisonous things we all love to stare at.
More information about the swap can be found here.

List of Raffle Prizes which we are still adding to-
(1) Radion Pro
(1) Kessil A360W
(1) Ecotech Vortech MP40 Wireless Eco Smart
(2) Pairs of Pickle's black ice clownfish
(5) Multi packs of Rod's food donated by Rod's Food
(3) $20 gift Certificates to Diablo Corals
(3) prize packs of Continuum additives
(1) Reef Nutrition Sampler Pack from Reef Nutrition
(2) Frag racks from Frag-A-Rack
(1) Reefkeeper Elite
(1) Half Gallon BRS 2 part kit
(1) Red Sea Foundation Pro Test Kits(Cal, Alk, Mag)
(1) JBJ ATO
(1) BRS Refracometer
(1) Mighty Mite RO with DI from Air, Water, Ice
(3) prize packs of Brightwells additives
(1) 12 LED solderless kit and 1.4" x 24" heatsink from RapidLED
(4) $50 gift certificates to Unique Corals
More information about our raffle can be found here

If you have any questions you can PM me on RC or NVR with the screen name Cjscott or email me at cjscott@usfca.edu. I hope to see you all there.

Thanks for the invitation, Colin! Sounds like it will be an awesome party.

I will try to make it, but seeing how the swap is being held right after I get back from abroad I won't make any promises. :D

Thanks guys. I hope to see some of you there. In my excitement I totally forgot to mention that Diablo Corals, Exotic Frags, Neptunes, Reefer's Cove, Reefer's Place, Bay City Reef Supply, and Jestersix will all have tables selling corals and dry goods.

Got the payments guys added you to the list that I'm keeping and checking twice. BAR currently has the most prepaid members of any club not named NVR.

We don't increase our price at the door so it's still $5 day of the event. I just know personally I would rather pay with paypal since I rarely carry cash.

I just realized that my friend's wedding is this day so if anything, we can probably only be there for about an hour. If we show up, we'll probably be dressed up. :)

Colin - Can we still buy raffle tickets and have someone claim our prizes if we should win?

Back