Jestersix

Official BAR Regional swap 2011 help thread

tuberider said:
northbay-reefer said:
Please put me down for frag runner. And please give us official tag because last year someone tried to kicked me out of the frag area because they didn't know me ... lol

That was probably me Tom, my bad, next time we'll make sure you stay outside in the courtyard...

LOL ...

northbay-reefer said:
tuberider said:
northbay-reefer said:
Please put me down for frag runner. And please give us official tag because last year someone tried to kicked me out of the frag area because they didn't know me ... lol

That was probably me Tom, my bad, next time we'll make sure you stay outside in the courtyard...

LOL ...
We didn't recognize you without the wife :D

Gomer said:
GreshamH said:
Looking over the list I don't see peanut gallery? Hecklers?
hmmm..I think I can help you out there since there is wifi...

Let's get together and work out scheduling then... We both don't need to do it at the same time :D

tuberider said:
Peanut Gallery
Gresham(in the flesh)
Gomer(via the WWW)
Tony can do the Max Headroom act :D

max-headroom.jpg

I have a friend that wants to come and check out the swap but will not participate, do they have to pay the entry fee just to hang out? I also want to pay for 2 additional friends that are non members but would like to participate. Do i just pay the total cost and mention for 2 non members?

melly mel said:
I have a friend that wants to come and check out the swap but will not participate, do they have to pay the entry fee just to hang out? I also want to pay for 2 additional friends that are non members but would like to participate. Do i just pay the total cost and mention for 2 non members?
This is the help thread but not really the helpful thread.
My guess is that the observer would not have to pay though.
I hope they don't charge my bodyguard and my driver.
That would be just plain wrong!

Back