Kessil

Ofzakaria battle coral PC rainbow

I will be fragging my BC PC rainbow today and will put 2 frags on the DBTC. This is bit sensitive piece, so I would like to pass the frags to someone who have good long term success keeping acros..
Same earlier DBTC rules applies.

I should have the frags ready and healed in a week or so..
If you want a frag, feel free to email me on bayareareef@gmail.com

Attachments

• 20200710_122119.jpg
    20200710_122119.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 340
  • 20200710_122134.jpg
    20200710_122134.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:
So tempting. This may force me to redo one of my rock structures to make more acro room...
nice offering! Again!
Man do it. Would love to pass you couple high end frags. I will put more on DBTC cause am making space for new arrivals.
Will have frags BC superman, Bkchem dr. Seuss, my efflo and the raja rampage....
Enticed enough? Lol

Pictures almost never show off the true colors of the coral (whether for the good or bad), I've noticed that deep blues are almost impossible to pick up on a camera. My torts (from Bennett to Cali) have always looked kind of meh washed out blue, ditto for Palmer's millepora. But I don't do any post-processing of photos anymore, no time

Pictures almost never show off the true colors of the coral (whether for the good or bad), I've noticed that deep blues are almost impossible to pick up on a camera. My torts (from Bennett to Cali) have always looked kind of meh washed out blue, ditto for Palmer's millepora. But I don't do any post-processing of photos anymore, no time
Same here. My pictures is phone raw pics. I hate any type of post edit which is so common...:(

I used to do a simple photoshop color balance to pictures, which largely kept the pictures true to color, it simply got rid of the "washed out" glare that typically comes from taking photos of relatively dark objects in a very bright environment. But that was years ago, and yeah, too much time to do it. I'm not a huge fan of cell phone shots because there's no white balance (at least on my phone) in fact the highest color temp I can set my phone to is 10,000K I think.

I used to do a simple photoshop color balance to pictures, which largely kept the pictures true to color, it simply got rid of the "washed out" glare that typically comes from taking photos of relatively dark objects in a very bright environment. But that was years ago, and yeah, too much time to do it. I'm not a huge fan of cell phone shots because there's no white balance (at least on my phone) in fact the highest color temp I can set my phone to is 10,000K I think.
I wish I can learn how to take decent pictures..i really do

Easiest quick fix is a truvu lens clip or similar. Comes out a bit too orange at times and hides green details... but works decently enough. Sometimes I use a yellow filter too

Back