got ethical husbandry?

Ofzakaria bubble gum digi

Hi Omar, I had received the Bubble Gum digi when I picked up the red planet. As I already have one that I purchased last CFM wanted to put the frag I received from you back in circulation to a qualified member with your approval.

here is a photo of the available frag, chunky 1.5 inches

4B726EBB-7126-435C-BD05-496F6A2B491C.jpeg

Omar was very thoughtful in including a frag of this digi for me, but I already have it so I’m putting it back in dbtc rotation. Pick up in Union City or AC if the timing works out.
bab380b9915cc1cc259d7d7876193a19.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omar was very thoughtful in including a frag of this digi for me, but I already have it so I’m putting it back in dbtc rotation. Pick up in Union City or AC if the timing works out.
bab380b9915cc1cc259d7d7876193a19.jpg

No takers?

This is where you should post about your frag. The other dbtc bubble gum digi thread You posted in Is almost definitely the exact same coral, but it came from a different source so we try to keep them straight. Not s big deal really, but we try.
Agreed with you mike. The idea is the tracibility even thu it's the same coral.

Post removed on Mikes thread. I have a large sized frag given to me by Omar, I already have this coral and received with a red planet. If anyone is in the Contra Costa area and would like the frag please post your journal thread link here. Thanks again Omar

Back