Reef nutrition

Oh thank you for UPs's

G

Sitting here with no lights but my computer and our network are stable as can be :) Oh how I love having the full facility UPS for our network :)

The greenhouse sounds like it's gonna blow away and my car is in a middle of a new lake :lol: I get naming rights though... I deem it Lake Toyota in the middle!

You have to wade out there and plant your flag for the name to take effect.

Storm came stampeding through awhile ago. Parking lot did look like a lake with strong winds blowing through.

Frick my Brook's Addictions are sooo not water proof :( Wading it is though as we don't have any boats. I kid you not, it's about 1' deep.

I have a secondary UPS in my office for my phone and printer. The thing is bouncing it's relay like no ones business. I fear I will be powerless tonight at home. since it's this bad at work. Where I live if it blows, the power goes. Aptos hills are known for this due to the amount of trees :( Guess I will start planning BAYMAC on a napktin under LED light tonight :( Hmmm dinner with no power = cold dinner.

You think you're having fun now wait till you get home, oh yeah the worst of it's not even here yet :p

Last night we lost 1/2 a greenhouse roof, a giant limb on a tree that's at the alpaca farm, a 6" deep river running down our street, winter is finally getting fun :D

My garage door was open all night last night. I should have just left all the tools outside in the back of the truck. We lost a 45' cypress and 20' of redwood fencing that it fell on.

When I came home from work the garage door was still open.
fixed it.

I can't wait for tonight. :D

Fired up the generator on my old hotorhome last night to check it out and got some extension cords ready. Just need that controller that lets me know that power is out via email.

The power in my house actually went out for 4 hours this morning around 6pm. My UPS kept the 3 Vortech running for a couple of hours with no difficulty. After I got up, I fired up my Honda eu3000is for a couple of hours until the power came back. The generator is so quiet that it probably was not even heard by my next door sleeping neighbor.

with all the wind my neighbors metal awning blew over her house and landed on my shed and back fence, it was so heavy I could do nothing but tie it down to prevent any more damage and ride the storm out today. I love the rain, can do without the wind.

I feel like yesterday was worse? Power went out at Pier 38 today around 6pm, but at home things are still nice and dandy. I'm hoping my battery backup for the vortech will suffice.

Back