Jestersix

Omar’s rainbow acans

Coral reefer

Past President
Got these from @ofzakaria 2-3 months ago I think. Let them sit for awhile then cut the colony in half.
Put two frags back into the chain before trading or swapping. Not saying don’t sell these, but that shouldn’t be your motivation. These are for growing, propagating, enjoying and sharing within the club.
Like my sticky post in the dbtc info and rules forum.
Have a tank journal.
Omar, me, and anyone else who has completed a link in the chain gets preference for a frag if we need one.
9A2D9C21-3C03-4709-8905-FA2D62F2882A.jpeg

I mean, I'll take it if it's not a big deal to hold it for ~3 weeks, but Im not going to be able to get my tank in the new place until the 30th and want to give it a few days to make sure there's no mini-cycle shenanigans going on.

It’s all good. I asked you about these previously, let me know when you’re ready. If it’s takes long enough we can frag a piece for mike as well. I think there’s 5 heads or so. I didn’t really count tho

Yeah not a big deal, my plan was to chop off two heads and mount them on separate plugs when I got it just to grow those out for the "pass on 2" requirement, and then I could pass them on either as single heads if people really wanted them or let them spit out a few babies.

Yeah not a big deal, my plan was to chop off two heads and mount them on separate plugs when I got it just to grow those out for the "pass on 2" requirement, and then I could pass them on either as single heads if people really wanted them or let them spit out a few babies.

I think that'd be good, actually; that way we can get a few more out into the hands of the club and I don't feel like I'm holding it up for the next person in line. :)

Proposition: @Coral reefer passes to you, I'll grab one of the frags, then we can continue passing them on if there's any left?

Back