High Tide Aquatics

Original Mummy Eye Chalice

Guys I'm going to SSF to pick up a frag. If any of you guys would like me to bring you a frag I can meet you guys in Hayward later today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be awesome edgar if you could do that! I live in Castro Valley. I signed up for one mummy eye and red table acro.

Thanks for the generous sized frag!

Day_0126_201701_7264.jpg

Taken under Radion G4 XR15w Pro G4 @ 10,000K

Started out with the frag and had 4.5 eyes. Looks like I'm up to 5 with another eye looking like it's trying to pop up in the lower right corner of the frag.
Day_157_Original_Mummy_Eye_Growth.jpg

Taken under Radion G4 XR15w Pro G4 @ 20,000K

Started out with the frag and had 4.5 eyes. Looks like I'm up to 5 with another eye looking like it's trying to pop up in the lower right corner of the frag.
Day_157_Original_Mummy_Eye_Growth.jpg

Taken under Radion G4 XR15w Pro G4 @ 20,000K

Moved this to a spot on the sand bed with more flow and higher par than previously and I'm getting some serious eye explosion. I'm up to 12 eyes with 2 of them that look like they're splitting. Though I'm getting more eyes, the chalice doesn't seem to be expanding in size much.

Day_0182_20170304_0003.jpg

Last edited:
Moved this to a spot on the sand bed with more flow and higher par than previously and I'm getting some serious eye explosion. I'm up to 12 eyes with 2 of them that look like they're splitting. Though I'm getting more eyes, the chalice doesn't seem to be expanding in size much.

Day_0182_20170304_0003.jpg
Mine is growing but no new eyes lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back