Our mission

OT for sale?

Roc

I just read this on another forum

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bfs/1757180803.html

Damn I hope not, I love that place

It's true, but, that has been up for quite a while IIRC. (see the OTA forum, Derek commented on it)

GreshamH said:
http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/10536

Access denied
You are not authorized to access this page.

this is a notice for the non members then as we wouldn't have seen his comments

I know it isn't realistic...but maybe someday...
Wouldn't it be cool if bar Somehow had a bunch of money and could buy it. A place to have as headquarters...a place to keep a library of corals and grow them out...

Coral reefer said:
Wouldn't it be cool if bar Somehow had a bunch of money and could buy it. A place to have as headquarters...a place to keep a library of corals and grow them out...

Uh huh, could you imagine 60 people trying to park around there for a meeting?

tuberider said:
Coral reefer said:

Uh huh, could you imagine 60 people trying to park around there for a meeting?

I have access to a parking lot that's a few blocks away =)

http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/10591#new

Fire sale... according to Derek's post, OT will shut down for good this Sunday.

Ocean Treasures Aquarium said:
So the end has come Justin has finally put his foot down and decided to sell the store. It will actually be shut down this Sunday!! Yes i know its sad to see it go but he has other plans for the property. So most things will be 50% -70% Off. About the old equipment just PM me.

Thanks all! Its been a good run!

Again just PM me if you have any questions

:( :( :(

yup yup Justin just told me today. :(

So yeah I wish someone could by the store. They would have a good potential to change some thigns around. Nice store and can for sure be changed around. WEll Shiat happens! haha Good run. though

So yeah I wish someone could by the store. They would have a good potential to change some thigns around. Nice store and can for sure be changed around. WEll Shiat happens! haha Good run. though

$6800/mo rent... suicide

iCon said:

$6800/mo rent... suicide
Wow, that's a lot of coral to have to sell! Sorry to see it go.

Mr. Ugly said:
Someone can buy it for you for your b-day :D

If I was sad about the shut down thing you've made me crack a laugh...
I'll miss the place; I remember knocking on the door month after month to ask when they were to be opening; it sucks but best of luck.

Back