Reef nutrition

OT..For the gun lovers out there..

sfsuphysics said:
saw this ages ago, but man what an expensive waste of ammo.

Well for you sitting in SF yah, but maybe not for some one that is in a heap of trouble in Iraq/etc and needs the fire power :D

Camden Ave in Campbell isn't that bad, but boy would that clear traffic in a hurry :lol:

I've only driven through it (Camden, NJ) in a hurry, is it that bad?

Oh can you imagine loading the clips with no speed loader/clip loader? My fingers shudder at the thought :lol:

GreshamH said:

One of the worst places I've been, like Chester, North Philly, East St. Louis (where my parents are from), Newark, Baltimore, D.C. etc. but abandoned in many areas.

GreshamH said:
Camden Ave in Campbell isn't that bad, but boy would that clear traffic in a hurry :lol:

I have to say yes. I have driven there twice and I will say I do not want to go there if not necessary. Both of my driving was during day time and I was scared. Obviously I was on the area that was industrial, so that maybe even bad. I can't imagine how it will be during night time.
I have been to so many cities all over the world due to my profession and I will have to say this place is the most scariest I have ever been.

Hmm dunno bout that. Do the police stll patrol the street? East Oakland still has streets the cops won;t drive down in fear of getting shot, ditto with Atlanta. Atlanta was probably the worst I've seen, and I as well travel a lot and to cities I normally would never go :)

GreshamH said:
Hmm dunno bout that. Do the police stll patrol the street? East Oakland still has streets the cops won;t drive down in fear of getting shot, ditto with Atlanta. Atlanta was probably the worst I've seen, and I as well travel a lot and to cities I normally would never go :)

I have to say that I have never been to East Oakland though. But for me still I vote for Camden vs Atlanta. :)
Again this just based on how scared I was driving there and people might have different experience and opinion ... :)

camden,south phillies,atlanta nothing compare growing up in cambodia during the killing field Era,It's make you up quick.i was 10 year old and went out fishing with a grenade .:)

lapsan

orientalexpress said:
camden,south phillies,atlanta nothing compare growing up in cambodia during the killing field Era,It's make you up quick.i was 10 year old and went out fishing with a grenade .:)

lapsan
Now that is scary :(

Same here Roy, Camden is just plain scary. The only place I've been as afraid is East St. Louis in my dad's old neighborhood, they leveled most of the neighborhood to keep the crime at bay, if nobody lives there then the crime rate should go down :D

Gresham, there's no patrol in the evening in Camden, you're on your own.

Lap, I can only imagine :( you did move to a much nicer place though, South West Philly!!!!! (I was in South East near Cobbs Creek)

Back