Reef nutrition

OT: Time to say goodbye.

What's the punch line Perry? Come on now, you have a stinking 400g tank. People with tanks that big don't quit that easily.

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=4289.msg51936#msg51936 date=1218497590]
Keep who? your wife? :D

[/quote]

I'm talking about her(s). ;D

DSCN2250.jpg

DSCN2265-1.jpg

My father almost died in a motorcycle accident when I was 4yo, your decision is a good one, seeing your father all f*cked up in the hospital at that age etches its self in your memory forever.

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=4289.msg51950#msg51950 date=1218506257]
motorcycles are fine. It is the crazy nutjobs that run into you that are the problem.
[/quote]Or the undocumented ones you have to swerve away from because they are in your lane, and you wind up hitting a mulch pile and get launched into a barbed wire fence, with no financial recourse, of course ::)

I love riding my bike. But actually, it is getting two stressfull for my wife now. Every time she hears my friends tell stores about the accidents they been to, she starts to worry a lot. Specially when she heard what happens to my neighbor who almost died when his bike crushed on the freeway.

Well, it is getting tough for me too. I have to drop my son to school every morning with my car then go back home to pick up the bike to ride to work. It is not fund anymore. So, I decide to sell the bike. My coworker both my fast Yamaha R1 a few weeks ago. But I keep my cruiser, just incase I start riding again hopefully on weekends.

I actually sold my F4 not too long ago. I wanted my wife to enjoy riding so we could take trips together but couldn't get her into it. I kept my plate though, jic :D

I sold my SV650 last year , I needed the money for tattoo work ;D . Ill buy a cruzer soon . untill then I can ride my buddy's bikes when ever I want . sometimes they let me take out one of the race bikes . that will keep me pacified for now.

Just ride cool old vintage bikes like me instead. Its harder to hurt yourself because you cant go that fast! Who cares how fast it goes if it looks really cooool!

Im saving up for an older 60s BMW with sidecar rig.

Yep, it's the crazies that will do it to you. I had one my tenants that almost lost both legs when an old lady slammed her car into his motorcycle with he and his girlfriend on it. He has now spent the last three months in the hospital, sits in a wheelchair awaiting physical therapy. He was real close to losing both legs.

Yup! That too. I got too many close calls especially from who hate bikers.[quote author=Raddogz link=topic=4289.msg52085#msg52085 date=1218579930]
Yep, it's the crazies that will do it to you. I had one my tenants that almost lost both legs when an old lady slammed her car into his motorcycle with he and his girlfriend on it. He has now spent the last three months in the hospital, sits in a wheelchair awaiting physical therapy. He was real close to losing both legs.
[/quote]

Yup! That too. I got too many calls especially from drivers who hates to see you spliting lanes. I seen drivers tried to pinched me down on the side and the only thing I can do was slam on the break. Some would blocked you path so you can get in between cars. And I think I'm getting old for this.

[quote author=Paradox link=topic=4289.msg52075#msg52075 date=1218576858]
Just ride cool old vintage bikes like me instead. Its harder to hurt yourself because you cant go that fast! Who cares how fast it goes if it looks really cooool!

Im saving up for an older 60s BMW with sidecar rig.
[/quote]

I like your bike, Daniel. I saw picture of your bike in one of the RC thread. Maybe u should post your bike here too.

We had a member here, AKACable, who is an ER nurse at Eden Medical trauma center. Working weekend graves, you can imagine the carnage he sees. He told me he lost it one night when a rider his age was brought in, and they couldn't save him. He had pictures of his kids in his wallet. BTW, AKACable also rides a motorcycle.

Jim
ex-reefer ;D

Back