High Tide Aquatics

Out for delivery

Didnt take the impact gun back. Got online and ordered one of those wrap it kits and turned it into a pink mikita. ;D Also, had tools that kept disappering so ordering a set of do-it-herself pink tools with flowers. Cute kit everything you need but pink with flowers including the plastic box.

Well I'm still fiddling, I can get the graph via the internet, however you have an ACjr IIRC so that's not an option for you, in fact currently doesn't seem like I can access Aquanotes via the ethernet, need a serial connection, and I don't want to hook up a serial connection, running Cat5 ethernet no prob, serial cable? prob.

[quote author=tapmorf link=topic=5426.msg67418#msg67418 date=1228583953]
During black friday, we ordered a blu ray player online. And the delivery company apparently left the package outside my house at 4p somthing. Well of course I get home around 7p and no package. :( Who leaves somthing like that outside literally for anyone to take. Well yesterday we got a replacement delivery :)
[/quote]
One time UPS was delivering my $500 Canon lens, and since I wasn't home, they thought it would be okay to throw the package over to my neighbors stairway (the box must've fallen at least 6'). wth.

Ok Phong, after some more fiddling, it doesn't seem to graph in real time, however it graphs based upon the datalogs that you retrieve, the ACjr might not do as much as the 3, but what I did was go to Database --> Retrieve Data logs, and Reports --> Graphs.

Again if that works for you great, if not, sorry like I said I'm hooked via ethernet, should be the same in principle, but you might have less memory etc to do whatever.

Thanks Mike.. I will play with it some more after the new tank up and running. pH is what I want to monitor. I think I get very low pH at night due to all the macroalgae and no skimmer.

Back