Reef nutrition

Palmers blue Millie (Bondolo)

Coral reefer

Past President
thanks to @bondolo for protecting and propagating this popular coral. It wasn’t seen much the last few years, then mike showed up to the 2018 members swap with a bunch. Hoping to make this pervasive in the club again. He is moving to Hawaii in a couple months and passed a nice chunk to me. I hope to do as well as he did.
This is for dbtc primarily, BAR swaps, and trading/selling to BAR supporting members only. Obviously must complete the chain before swapping etc...
2 pieces as big or bigger than you got back into the chain to complete your link.
Please update the thread every 6 months at least, and pics are a plus!
Pickup is in sf. 2 small frags available, but one is on hold for @sfsuphysics mike.
Not a first come first serve. Please have a tank journal.

D3CD6DC7-D6C3-45DA-953E-E158A70E903A.jpeg

If I'm not mistaken,
This started from a frag that I purchase from Wet Pets in El Sobrante some many years ago.
Sad to say...another long past LFS
Glad to see that it's still around
I killed mine a long time ago

If I'm not mistaken,
This started from a frag that I purchase from Wet Pets in El Sobrante some many years ago.
Sad to say...another long past LFS
Glad to see that it's still around
I killed mine a long time ago
You’re such a dinosaur! I don’t even remember that place...
Let me know if you ever want it back. I believe @bondolo probably still has some and will Be taking down his tank soon.

Mike can you pencil me in for a frag of this piece. Im not ready to take one now, but if @bondolo takes his tank down, I should be ready by then. You don't have to hold anything for me. I can wait for future frags if his system is broke down.

I have a small frag of it - didn't expect it to survive after it lost most of the tissue but it did. Located in Pleasant Hill. I've got it from last frag swap.

PS - should I add myself to the thread even though I didn't get it from Mike?

Back