Our mission

Peristaltic pump tubing.

Since you guys seem to know where to find stuff I have trouble finding, I thought I'd try one more.

I use an industrial peristaltic pump for top off, that I got used from Mario. Thanks Mario!

It does the job perfectly, but at some point, the tubing wore out. I've found some tubing locally that's the same diameter, but has thinner walls. It's softer, floppier, and I'm sure it's not great for the job. It also moves a lot less liquid per rotation.

The tubing that came with it is:

Masterflex 6402-24 Norprene mfg by Norton

I've searched for this online. An old ebay search comes up, that'd be perfect but it's gone. I only find it in 50' sections or larger. There is a site that has it listed as 2' sections, but when you click to buy it it says product not found.

I'd love to find a source of new tubing for this pump, it's a solid piece of equipment that works great and is much higher quality than aquarium products. However, I'm coming up dry on small pieces. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

I mean, I could buy it here:

http://www.coleparmer.com/Product/M...F_L_S_24_50_ft/WU-06402-24?SearchTerm=6402-24

We can use the rest to made a huge pile of slingshots...

Even if no one knows, I'd appreciate any tips on Medical Supply stores that will sell to the public. I can call them myself, and one of those is where I found the tubing I'm using now.

None that I've talked to yet can get this thicker tubing for me though.

I found this for you looks like they have a distributor in southern CA here is a screen shot...

Capture.PNG

Thanks for that, I called them, resulting in progress. The pump heads on it are not Watson Marlowe, they are:

Cole Parmer Model 7024-21

All of this is long since discontinued (but works great) so the guy at Watson Marlowe couldn't help. Thanks for the idea though, I'll call up Cole Parmer and see if they are helpful.

Also called and spoke to their ordering dept. I asked if they could look up the order history and see if any medical supply stores in SF ordered it, I think I just made them suspicious.

Anyway no info.

Hit em' again, it's a large call center. The CSR offered to "look into" it and email later if she finds a local retailer that orders it.

Some people are nice, hopefully that works.

An eBay auction popped up, I think I've ordered 50' for $27.00. Will update when it arrives.

Thanks for the help, hopefully I've got the right stuff.

Back