Cali Kid Corals

Phosban vs. Korallin PO4 minus exporter

nash

Can't recall the name of the product but it is added to the water and PO4 is removed by the skimmer.Has anyone used it? does it work ? can I use both?

http://www.korallin.de/po4engl.htm
I found it and wonder if anyone uses it

There are 2 "main" products phosban and rowa-phos (or kent's version of PowerPhos or something like that), the later is more expensive, both work rather well and I think are "the product to use" as neither leeches back into the system once they are "used". I've used both, I'm using phosban now (first time trying), put it in my reactor, and the issue with it is it's much more dense, so the pump is having a really hard time pushing against it, so I'm not too keen on that, although phosban is cheaper per amount of PO4 removed.

I use Warner Marine PhoSar and it works well for me and is much less expensive then Rowa. I hear they are getting ready to release a new generation that supposedly works even better soon. Do a search on RC or look up a post from Greg Carroll. I believe he is beta testing the next gen product.

i spent a good amount on rowaphos just to see how it does, and wow, it's amazing! Darn expensive though =P

I should try phosar next.

I like Rowa's
Works well for me.
I've tried the Kent....

(My mother told me, If I can't say anything nice....)

;D

Back