High Tide Aquatics

picture of my blue Paly

nash

Not sure if there a name for these but I found one in my tank and this is now a small colony. I have one more colony lost somewhere in the rocks. ??? WYSIWYG the smallerone is a Tub's blue. (I was sold a tub's blue maybe it not)
coral6020.jpg

ewww... I hate those small ones, I have red ones that are those microsized zoas, man what happened to them? You have to squint to see them :)

[quote author=Elite link=topic=1819.msg17250#msg17250 date=1173474194]
:eek: oh nice.. LMK if you want to sell that big blue polyp. I've been looking them for a while.
[/quote]
Hmm.... How much...... Hmm.... What would Tyree or Atlantic charge ??? How about $10 per polyp min of 3.
I just kidding ;D I found the other colony and it has grown since I last saw it. I could let you have a few ployps for free.
:eek: Must warn you I do have the Zoa spider in my tank. :eek: I pick them off if I see them but I kind of use them to control the spread of the Palys and zoa.Never seen one on a zoa yet.

[quote author=Elite link=topic=1819.msg17261#msg17261 date=1173534781]
Even at $10 a pop, I take it ;D

I don't worry about any pests :D

The blue in the front are Tub blue, right??
[/quote]
Yeah I have just a few left .I put 3-4 out at the swap and the main colony got losted and I just found it a week or two ago. :'(

Dang that make the blue in the back really big. I don't about you but I love the one in the back. Tub blue is cool too but not as nice as the one in the back, IMO. LMK if you ready to part some :D

Back