Cali Kid Corals

Pink Poodle Zoa's

No problem, Rommel. Feb swap or pick up at my place in San Carlos. You choose. I'm usually home by 3 pm. Still have Tom's let from the BOD meeting and one extra.

Ok fellows
I have a second generation frag ready for any one that would like to have it. It is small but it is growing very good and healthy. It was frag about a month ago and doing great.
Any Takerssssss

The frag i got hasnt looked so good since it opened up (maybe a week after the swap) params all check out. Has not decreased in looks but has not improved either. the pink is very pale with some brown areas around it. any idea what may be wrong? Everything else in tank is fine and thriving.

CAL 480
ALK 8.6 DKH
MAG 1350
NITRATE 0
PHOS 0

hi john, just want to give you an update. this zoa has done very well in my tank. your original frag was glued down on a large rock and it has completely encrusted my rock work. now the hard part will be getting a frag to put back in to the program. will update this thread when i have frags ready. thanks again for the zoa!

g

Gus - It was very nice meeting you today. Thanks a lot for the frags. I appreciate your generosity and plan on returning frags to the DBTC program once my corals grow out a bit more.

It was also interesting seeing someone else's tank that is approximately the same age as mine. You have a nice collection of frags in your tank. Thanks again.

glee said:
hi john, just want to give you an update. this zoa has done very well in my tank. your original frag was glued down on a large rock and it has completely encrusted my rock work. now the hard part will be getting a frag to put back in to the program. will update this thread when i have frags ready. thanks again for the zoa!

g
My pleasure :)

Back