Reef nutrition

Prop your corals to help the club!

Coral reefer

Past President
This year at BAP we will have the club frag tank setup and be selling frags as not only a club fundraiser, but as a way to spread around captive propagated corals in the spirit of the club and the event. Please get on your fragging efforts soon so your frags have time to real up and be ready for the event. We are hoping for a wide variety and large number of coral donations from our members so let's see who can bring in the most and best frags?
If you need help as far as technique or tools ask away, plenty if helping hands around here! And oh year, I have a saw...

There is no shortage of master proppers in BAR. This is a great opportunity to show what you've been successfully growing and make your corals genetically successful, all while helping to raise funds for the club.

I'm planning to contribute a few clownfish frags. ;)

Sounds great! One point is that we want the frags there earlyish Saturday morning so they have time to open up in the tank. This isn't to say don't bring any frags if you can't get there first thing in the morning, but plan on getting to the event as early as you can, say 10-10:30 am. Thanks everyone so far, keep em coming and get stuff fragged now.

Really bummed that I won't be able to make it, but I'd like to donate a pink birdsnest frag. Anyone in the San Jose area able to bring it up to bap with them?

Back