Neptune Aquatics

Purple Montipora

in order to maintain that color I think it likes a lot of HO-t5 actinic blue plus lighting.
I had it on a frag rack that was 2-4 inches below the water.
The mother colony is about 8" below and to the back of the tank and it's a dog.

One frag ready. It is the original plug grown way over the edges. I snapped off some edges and they are growing out for me and a second give away after it grows some more. Pick a number 1-21. Pick up Berkeley, or lets make a plan.

WOW I won !!!

Richard I'll be gone most of next week; in fact I've been gone since June 11th and will resume life July 12th.
I can meet you in Berkeley but till I get my feet back on earth.

Sounds good. It is fine here. By then I will have a second encrusted to offer. I am away July 12 - 20 so it may have to sit here until the end of July.

Great to see your tank and see the frag tank recovery well underway. Be careful, the way your montis are growing, your whole tank may be purple this time next year.

...sad news; the monti did not make it; after the pump busting in the water, think some corals got really upset. The color was amazingly purple/deep dark blue.

No worries it is a weed in my tank right now. I broke quarter inch pieces off that one I gave you about every other week. There are spots connecting all over one corner of my base rock. Let me know when you get stable.

Two frags available if anyone else wants it. I am removing the overflow box and the colony is glued to it. Pick up this week as I am working on space in my tank before a trip in November.

Richard anytime this week it is fine with me I am out of work due to an hand injury so whenever works for you it works for me during the day

Back