Jestersix

Randy’s bucket o’ fun (chalice)

Coral reefer

Past President
Picked this up in a trade with @RandyC today. He told me it was big. He told me to bring a bucket. It barely fit.
76738B1D-3706-4FF4-981D-53945C20A869.jpeg

He thinks it came from ASD some time ago...which means it had a name. Emphasis on had. Enough said about the names ASD calls things...
38140931-BBDC-468D-9D55-AF1476E71DF1.jpeg
11BA6240-4304-417F-B736-22DDB9DF0864.jpeg

Put two equal to what you got or larger pieces back into the chain to complete your link before swapping or trading. Please don’t sell this.
Have a tank journal.
Keep this updated with a pic once or twice a year.
Read and “like” my dbtc info and rules post in the dbtc info and discussion sub forum.
Priority goes to @RandyC, me, or anyone who has completed a link in this chain.

Picked this up in a trade with @RandyC today. He told me it was big. He told me to bring a bucket. It barely fit.
View attachment 22373
He thinks it came from ASD some time ago...which means it had a name. Emphasis on had. Enough said about the names ASD calls things...
View attachment 22374View attachment 22375
Put two equal to what you got or larger pieces back into the chain to complete your link before swapping or trading. Please don’t sell this.
Have a tank journal.
Keep this updated with a pic once or twice a year.
Read and “like” my dbtc info and rules post in the dbtc info and discussion sub forum.
Priority goes to @RandyC, me, or anyone who has completed a link in this chain.
Even the toy priccess is celebrating lol

Holy monster chalice Batman - That thing would be my entire tank. Looks really nice. Hope to grab a frag the next go around. Have added a bunch to the tank recently and letting things settle in.

Back