Kessil

Red Sea Reefer Peninsula 650

Finally got the trident installed
Screenshot_20210312-224957_APEX Fusion.jpg

Working on getting my old Schuran Ca reactor going. Pulled this matheson dual stage ultraline regulator out of storage. Swagelok SS parts, Parker Hr3 metering valve with a Burkert solenoid. Testing it out.
20210313_204708.jpg

Thanks, Gresham. Yes and I need to break out the Avast Marine Porthole.
I have the same light and have been able to get decent colors in pictures from my phone. Just gotta adjust the color to be whiter for pictures.

I use a preset so I can just switch it to take pictures then switch back to the normal schedule when I’m done

What is Jeremy doing now? Anyone in contact with him?
He and I lost contact a few years ago, not sure... but I wish I did

I'm about to jump into FW again, nothing fancy, more about the plants then the fish. Working in the marine aquaria industry for 20 years, then jumping into commercial aquaponics burned me out, maybe someday I'll jump back in :)

I have the same light and have been able to get decent colors in pictures from my phone. Just gotta adjust the color to be whiter for pictures.

I use a preset so I can just switch it to take pictures then switch back to the normal schedule when I’m done
For some reason even when I put the WB up to the highest level on the phone, everything is still blue.

He and I lost contact a few years ago, not sure... but I wish I did

I'm about to jump into FW again, nothing fancy, more about the plants then the fish. Working in the marine aquaria industry for 20 years, then jumping into commercial aquaponics burned me out, maybe someday I'll jump back in :)
That is too bad, wonder if anyone is still in touch with him.
Cool about the FW planted tank, let me know if you are in need for parts for a nice co2 regulator, I still have plenty of parts laying around. I think the only thing I don't have are solenoids.

Got some new fish and coral today. Thanks Karson, Mike, Bennet.
Picked up a male 8 line flasher to go with the female I already have, a pair of rose banded fairy wrasses, a girdled fairy wrasse, and a Naoko's fairy wrasse.

Attachments

• 20210322_155634.jpg
    20210322_155634.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 144
  • 20210322_155638.jpg
    20210322_155638.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 153
  • 20210322_155648.jpg
    20210322_155648.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 161
Back