Reef nutrition

Reef2reef sucks and discriminates

The point of a poll is to come up with specific actionable items that members can vote on. Everything mentioned in this thread is vague.

The below link is to the R2R terms of service. I don’t see anything mentioned about not allowing discrimination (I might have missed it). Maybe we could ask for that to be added as I believe it is discrimination in general that we would like to have stop. They do mention no political discussions.

As far as influence goes, Rich is much higher profile and has more influence on R2R and the reefing community in general than BAR as a group does. Plus I think he has or had an official relationship with R2R and personally knows the owner Rev. We don’t.
Thanks! For there to be influence, pressure likely needs to come from everywhere, so please don't rely on me to stand up to discrimination when you see it. A club officer pm'd me about what I thought might be done and I sent them a really rough draft of a statement for you to consider and/or make better, but in no way am I trying to tell you what to do. :D
At the very least, individuals can show some support by signing this petition

The new logo is straight fire! And so are all the people, including L,G,B,T or Q!
This is the 21st century - if only some people's mindsets could catch up to the times :(
(of course none of this discrimination should have happened in the first place)

Last edited:
WOW. I am seething and shocked. I will be deleting my R2R account because of this. I will never be a part of a discriminatory organization, ever.

Thanks to BAR for being on the right side of history.

Back