Neptune Aquatics

Reefkeeper lite on sale - $99

Incase, anyone is looking for inexpensive controller. This is very cheap compare ACjr with same configuration. FYI.

http://www.reefbuilders.com/2009/06/03/digital-aquatics-reef-keeper-lite-sale-99/

RKL $99 on-sale ( 1 to 2 weeks from now)
RKL (L1) retails for $149 and comes with four outlets a temp probe.

ACjr $247
with DC4 (four outlets), temp probe.

Does anyone have any photos of running multiple outlets? Also any idea on the on/off time for each outlet? I looked on the website but did not find the information or photos. Thinking it might be a nice little upgrade to the multiple timers and repeat cycle timer.

neyugn0w01 said:
why would you want to sell your rke for a lite? so much more can be done on the rke or am I not understanding the rke possibilities?

RKE>Matrix ;)

neyugn0w01 said:
why would you want to sell your rke for a lite? so much more can be done on the rke or am I not understanding the rke possibilities?
Ahh you misunderstand, it's not a trade up/down I'm looking for, but just to sell it because I don't need it.

It was basically an off hand comment that D.A. selling this for so cheap makes selling the RKE a bit harder as those who want to get into the controller market now have a cheaper alternative.

Being really cheap, I will wait until next week when the sale hits the on line stores, where I can get them without shipping cost (well, I guess I have to spend more money to hit the free shipping threshold, which might make this more expensive :().

Shipping is only like $10 though, come on man! :D

Also this sale might be exclusive to sales to Digital Aquatics, since they obviously are making all the profit here as the only cost to them is the cost to produce the unit, they don't have to deal with selling cheaper to meet wholesaler's demands.

Haha, I know someone will blast me on this :D. Mike, you are perfectly correct, it is only $10. Well, it is not the $10 that matters. I get enjoyment from money in two ways, spending money and saving money (I guess this explain a lot of useless good deal junks in my house). The thirll in saving $10 is worth a lot more :D.

I read on some forums the sale will be extended to some stores next Monday, not sure how true it is though.

Given above said, I have to say that I am not logical here trying to save $10 and risking such a good deal, and am going to buy one from DA now :).

Perry, you are right. I bought one from DA 2 hours ago, and am debating if I should buy another one (I have two nanos, one at home, and one at office).

Back